Over the years, TIM/ISSCO members have helped to oragnize and have attended a number of national and international conferences and workshops. Below is a list of the most recent ones. A general list of upcoming and past FTI-related conferences can be found on the main FTI website.
|Events we helped organize||Events we attended|
Events that we helped organize:
- GL2009 - 5th International Conference on Generative Approaches to the Lexicon, Pisa, Italy, Sept. 17-19, 2009.
- GEAF 2009 - Workshop on Grammar Engineering Across Frameworks, which will be held at the ACL/IJCNLP 2009 Conference in Singapore.
- Workshop on Speech Processing for Safety Critical Translation and Pervasive Applications Manchester at Coling 2008, Saturday 23 August, 2008.
- Workshop on Grammar-Based Approaches to Spoken Language Processing (SPEECHGRAM) at ACL 2007, Prague, Czech Republic June 29, 2007.
- Fourth Joint Workshop on Machine Learning and Multimodal Interaction (MLMI'07), Brno, June 28-30, 2007.
- GL2007 - Fourth International Workshop on Generative Approaches to the Lexicon, Paris, France, May 10th-11th, 2007.
- First International Workshop on Medical Speech Translation in conjunction with NAACL/HLT 2006, New York, US, June 9th 2006.
- COLING 2004 - the 20th International Conference on Computational Linguistics, Geneva, Switzerland, August 23rd-27th, 2004.
Events that we attended (in 2007/2008):
- SLT 2008 - the Second IEEE Workshop on Spoken Language Technology, Goa, India, December 15th-18th, 2008.
- MobiKUI'08 - the First International Workshop on Mobile and Kinetic User Interfaces, Fribourg, Switzlerand, October 13th-14th, 2008.
- AMTA 2008 - the Eighth Conference of the Association for Machine Translation in the Americas Waikiki, Hawai'i, October 21st-25th, 2008.
- EAMT 2008 - European Association for Machine Translation Conference, Hamburg, Germany, September 22nd-23rd, 2008.
- Maemo Summit - the First Nokia Maemo Summit, Berlin, Germany, September 19th-20th, 2008.
- OSiM World - Third Open Source in Mobile World, Berlin, Germany, September, 2008.
- MobileHCI - the tenth International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, September 2nd-5th, 2008.
- GEAF2008 - Workshop on Grammar Engineering Across Frameworks, at Coling 2008, Manchester, England, 24th August, 2008.
- Coling 2008 - the International Conference of Computational Linguistics, Manchester, UK, August 18th-22nd, 2008.
- TALN/RECITAL 2008 - Traitement Automatique des Langues Naturelles, Avignon, France, June 9th-13th, 2008.
- LREC 2008 - the sixth International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation, Marrakech, Morocco, May 26th-June 1st, 2008.
- CHI08 - the 26th Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, Florence, Italy, April 5th-10th, 2008.
- MT Summit XIM - Machine Translation Summix XI, Copenhagen, Denmark, September 10th-14th, 2007.
- TMI 2007 - The 11th International Conference on Theoretical and Methodological Issues in Machine Translation, Skövde, Sweden, September 7th- 9th, 2007.
- SIGDIAL 2007 - the 8th SIGdial Workshop on Discourse and Dialogue, Antwerp, Belgium, September 1st-2nd, 2007.
- ACL 2007 - the 45th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Prague, Czech Republic, June 23rd-30th, 2007.
- Computational Approaches to Semitic Languages: Common Issues and Resources, workshop at ACL 2007, Prague, Czech Republic, June 27, 2007.
- Citala-07 - Colloque International sur le Traitement de la langue Arabe, Université Mohammed V Souissi, Rabat, June 18th-19th, 2007.
- NODALIDA 2007 - 6th Nordic Conference of Computational Linguistics, Tartu, Estonia, May 25th- 26th, 2007.
- CHI2007 - 25th Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, San José, California, April 28th-May 3rd, 2007.
- IWIC2007 - the First International Workshop on Intercultural Collaboration, Kyoto, Japan, January 24th-26th, 2007.